Yoga. Dine. Relax.
Leave your stress behind and explore the connection between mind, body and spirit through a private yoga session and overnight stay in one of our luxurious suites. You will leave feeling balanced, energized and refreshed.
Your package includes:
- One night stay (double occupancy)
- Suites with Jacuzzi, fireplaces, and moonlit porches available
- Healthy breakfast for two
- Dinner for two in our NoLo Bistro & Bar
- Full use of our spa facilities, including four-season pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- 1-Hour Private Yoga Session* – your choice of the following:
- Yoga Basics – a beginner introduction to yogic breathing and movement, including a guided meditation.
- Gentle Energizing Yoga – a gentle flow of postures and breathing, designed to balance the energy and awaken the body to leave you feeling energized and renewed.
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga & Meditation – a slow-moving practice with focus on calming the spirit and relaxing the body. This practice, set to candlelight and meditative music, is an excellent way to find peace and calm at the end of the day.
- Hatha Flow – a well-balanced yoga flow with focus on alignment & form. A great practice to improve strength, increase join mobility and boost immunity.
- Vinyasa Flow – a practice to synchronize movement with the power of breath, flowing smoothly from posture to posture to energize the body, and improve strength, balance and flexibility.
*Private sessions are held in the comfort of your guest room (other arrangements may be made if another location is preferred). Yoga instructors are available from 6:30am – 8:30pm daily. Reservations must be received 72-hours prior to arrival to secure your certified instructor. Mats will be provided.
As always, guests have complimentary access to the following amenities:
- Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Spa Facilities including the four-season pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna
- Keurig coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Chilled bottled water in the in-room refrigerator
- Magazines and books in the library
- On-site parking
BOOK NOW! (be sure to re-select your package)
or call +1 978 649-4400